CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Blockfolding Project # 01 ~ Hello Kitty

Just like I promised, I'll show my 1st project of Blockfolding Origami Hello Kitty 3-D figure.

The paper size for each part is 7 x 4 cm.

This project mainly needs :

1. White : 584 pieces
2. Blue : 132 pieces
3. Pink : 14 pieces

Here're the instructions :





And now I proudly present my Hello Kitty 3-D figure :




I'm proud of it because I could bear the boring feeling because I had to do hundreds of same folding works.
Yatta yo!! (^o^)9

It took me a whole week to finish this project with a great help from my friend. I'm glad to see it's done well... ^^

4 comments:

  1. please give me the meaning of the sentence under each picture. i can't understand so i very confuse.please help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://orenji-cat.blogspot.com/2009/09/blockfolding-project-01-hello-kitty.html?showComment=1387686711302#c922675690832488666.
    help me i can't understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I didn't pay much attention at what's written on those pages. I was just simply following what's shown on those pictures. I think as long as you know how to make those triangle parts, you will be able to assemble them by following the 1st picture on this page. Please refer to http://orenji-cat.blogspot.com/2009/09/blockfolding-origami.html to find out how to make the triangle parts

      Delete
  3. If you don't want to go to the trouble of buying the hardware to complete a single transfer project, many big stores with electronics departments will complete the process for a small fee. This offers less control over editing and care of usb drive not showing full size, but requires little on your part other than delivery. A true crash is when the head strikes the disk. Just one touch can ruin a major portion of the disk.

    ReplyDelete