CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Paper Model # 8 : Ginger Silvine

I found this model when I was browsing the internet around a month ago. This model was created by Atrus and if I'm not mistaken this model was inspired by one of Tatsunoko's anime series quite some time ago which titled 'Samurai Pizza Cats' or 'Kyatto Ninden Teyandee' 
It's pretty hard to find the pattern for this model because most of the uploaded links are dead sweat

I started to build this model a week ago and here's the result :



Actually it's quite hard for me to build this model because the assembling instructions are not detailed. So I had to figure out myself how to fold and assemble its parts sweat
So I decided to make another one to make the assembling instruction with more details later. But I think I'll make the second one with different color of papers so it'll like I have 2 different Silvine models grin

1 comment: