CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Paper Model # 7 : Gundam Rekka Musha

Actually I'm not a Gundam fan. But one day I stumbled here and found out about this model. Then I decided that I'll definitely make one someday  grin

I've been delaying the making for quite some times. And since I've already got all of the color papers I need, I printed the paper tonight and it marked this project to start.

I got the feeling that this will take quite long time for me to finish. I'll update this post every time a certain part is finished so I can trace how long that I take to finish this project since I started it.

I got the patterns  HERE

Tonight, the project is started!

Update : Oct 28, 2010
The Sword
Instruction



Update : Oct 30, 2010
The Head
Instruction



Update : Oct 31, 2010
The Helmet
Instruction



The Chest
Instruction



Update : Nov 13th, 2010
The Waist Armor
See that space in the middle? That will be the place for inserting the leg part.



Update : Dec 24, 2010 (what a long delay -___-;;)
The Legs


The Shoes


Complete Legs Part
Instruction




Update : Dec 26, 2010
The Arms Part
Instruction



The Hands


The Complete Arms Part
Instruction




Update : Dec 29, 2010
The Shoulder Armor
See the white part with square hole? That will be the place for inserting the arms part.



Update : Dec 30, 2010
The Backpack




Update : Dec 31, 2010
Gundam SD Rekka Musha



Finally I could finish it before New Year. YATTA !!!   grin
I plan to varnish it later because it usually will fade the glue marks at some points 
uuunnnggg

No comments:

Post a Comment